Mission teams head to Rajahmundry
30/06/2011 @ 3:33pm
Mission teams from the UK and the USA travel to Rajahmundry in the next couple of weeks. A team from City Temple and Ignite in Cardiff, under the leadership of Nigel James and Gary Smith, will first of all be there, whilst Nigel stays on for an extra trip with fans of Third Day from the USA.
Included in the schedule of the two teams will be:
- Spending a day at the Come Together Compound, experiencing life in the Gateway School and in the newly built children’s homes.
- Taking part in some lessons in the school.
- Visiting a variety of Ignite India churches, including those recently constructed.
- Visiting the Ignite India church on a leprosy colony.
- Leading services in some of these churches- sharing testimony, preaching, offering prayer ministry.
- Visiting some villages for evangelistic ministry.